HP Deskjet 2652 is an all in one printer which performs the different functions in one printer. This printer can be linked with both windows or mac operating system to perform the functions. To perform the HP Deskjet 2652 install steps is so easy but the main problem that arises before setting up or installation is that it can’t connect to a wifi network. If any user wants to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi network then they can contact us anytime as we have a certified team of technicians that will resolve all these types of issues.
Conditions Required Before Connecting printer to wifi :
- Both Computer and Wifi Router Should be turned on
- Mount the paper in the paper tray
- Install all the ink cartridges inside the printer
So by Fulfilling all these conditions, you can move to the basic troubleshooting steps for connecting HP 2652 to Wifi Network.
Troubleshooting Steps to Connect HP 2652 to Wifi Network:
- Disconnect all the USB Connections from the printer
- Now open the Web browser and type 123.hp.com/dj2652 on the address bar
- Now Download the latest Software for HP Deskjet 2652
- Now by Clicking on Run HP Easy Start to run the software on your windows
- If your printer is available on the screen list then select that print or else select the option my printer is not shown
- Choose the continue option on the screen
- Now click on the wireless network option that is available on the screen
- Click on continue option to follow the onscreen instructions to complete printer wifi setup
So By following these important troubleshooting steps any user can connect HP Deskjet 2652 to the Wifi network. Test the print page to check whether HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup to Wifi is complete or not. If there is an issue don’t hesitate to call us anytime on our toll-free number.